Miles to Go educators, Jonathan and Kelly are professional speakers, writers and parents who specialize in drug prevention education for students, teachers and parents. Working from their base in Southern California, they have spent the past 17 years lecturing in the private school community using humor, science and multi-sensory teaching techniques to simplify a complex subject. Their first book, Not All Kids Do Drugs came out in 2010 and their second The Mother’s Checklist of Drug Prevention in 2011. Their third book, Where’s The Party was published in 2012.
- 7 habit of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
- Why Do They Act That Way?: A Survival Guide to the Adolescent Brain for You and Your Teen by David Walsh
- Brain Rules by John Medina
- Smart Parenting, Smarter Kids by David Walsh, PhD
- A Mind at a Time by Mel Levine, MD
Not All Kids Do Drugs